These are two hostels for women students of the Tezpur College within the college premises. The total number of students accommodation in the hostels is 60 at present.Boarders are provided with modern amenities like 24 hours running water, Television, indoor and outdoor games facilities, news paper, power backup etc. Admission to the hostel is on merit basic and reservations of seats are made as per govt.
Superintend: Mr. Jayanta Bordoloi
|Hostel Rules :
- The boarders must maintain a decent, dignified and disciplined hostel lifestyle inside and outside the hostel.
- They must abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel as may be prescribed to them by the college Authority, Violation of which invite strict disciplinary action amounting to expulsion of the guilty inmate from the hostel leading to consequent expulsion form the College.
- Boarders must enter into the hostel within the time fixed by the superintendent/ warden for summer and winter season and must be present at their respective seat at the time of Roll-Call.
- Entertainment of guests and visitors is not allowed with prior permission of the authority.
- Visitors other than Legal/Local guardians are allowed to meet the inmates of the hostel without the permission of the principal.
- Boarders must have to pay their Mess-Dues as may be fixed from month to month by the mess- committee within the 10th day of every month.
- ILL-treatment to co-boarders, cooks and other employees of the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- The use of electrical equipment such as iron, heater etc. is not permitted.
- The boarders must attend their classes regularly and must appear in all internal examinations and other academic activities of the departments of the College.
- Disturbance of any kind during study hour is treated as serious offence.
- All the boarders must abide by the Mess-Rules prescribed by the Mess-Committee.
- Ragging is Strictly Prohibited.